Monday, June 28, 2010

Unintentionally discovered surprise!

It's once again been a long time... I have experienced both a pricess wedding and this years midsummer celebration (pictures soon to come).

Today Cora (Toine's mother) told me that we would go to a large and beautiful zoo in the Netherlands when we go there to visit. It made me really happy and I immediatly started thinking about all the pretty pictures I would take of the animals. But remembered that if they were far away, the pictures would not be very good at all! So I started searching for a new camera lens, 55-200 or 300 range for a good price and with good reviews. I found the perfect one and decided to send a hint email to Toine about it. I sneak up to him while he's watching soccer on tv and gives him my best smile. He looks at the camera lens and says "how did you know? Did you look at the order history??" and I go like "...wtf...you already ordered one for me???" and he showed me the one he ordered which was an even better one than I wanted!

I have the best boyfriend in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Next time i should just change the account information again when i order something for you. Though doing so will probably make you even more suspicious :P

    ReplyDelete