Sunday, April 18, 2010

Time flies

On tuesday scool starts again. We will see how that goes hehe. I hope It will be fine.

Me and Toine went out for dinner and a movie yesterday. We went to restaurant Elegant Garden in Jakobsberg, the food was good! Later we went to buy some candy for the movie and since we had an hour of time to pass before the movie we sat in the park for a while and just talked. It was nice. We saw the movie "Date Night" (En galen natt). It was quite funny, I enjoyed it. We used the gift cards that we received from my mother for easter.

I saw the doctor this week as well for my foot. As I mentioned before I got an inflammation in it in november last year. Well it still hasn't healed and now I finally get to do an x-ray to see whats going on. I just hope I will be able to get through the internship period with this freaking foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment