Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The princess wedding

Our crown princess Victoria got married june 19th and I was there in Stockholm ready with my camera together with my mother and my good friend Jenny. The day before the wedding me and my mother walked around so we could see where the best places to stand would be. We ended up at a totally different place but it doesnt matter, we got good pictures. Jenny got better pictures than me though but oh well hehe. It was a once in a lifetime experience. I wish I could have a wedding like this!

Here she is the day before the wedding, attending a concert in her honour.


A small part of the parade before the wedding.


Young boys doing their military service, wearing the cerenomial uniform.


Her royal highness crown princess Victoria and her husband Daniel Westling just minutes after the wedding ceremony.


The happy couple standing at the balcony after the speech to the people. She said "Thank you for giving me my prince".

No comments:

Post a Comment