Sunday, December 20, 2009

Almost Christmas!

Today Toine went out and got us a real Christmas tree. Just the way I wanted it (with a little help from my dad). So now the living room not only looks like Christmas, it smells like it too! I made the traditional Christmas ham today...and spent several hours fixing a top star for the tree. from a golden star on which I glued on some led lights. It looks awesome in my opinion!

Our Swedish Christmas tree with balls of all colors and lots of glitter!

Our mini Christmas tree made from plastic, here with all the cute nice dutch mini houses we got from Toine's parents. Sadly I forgot to turn the lights on in the houses before taking the picture.


Some of the Christmas presents. I spend a lot of time wrapping them up nicely this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment