Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas update!

It's been some busy days for sure! I spent Tuesday and Wednesday at my parents place helping them with preparing the Christmas food. Then Christmas eve (Thursday) we were at my parents place as well. A nice Christmas as usual with loads of tasty food, and loads of presents to open! Grandmother was with us as well of course. I got my camera from Toine yay! A Nikon D3000 hehe. I love it. Now I can finally take the pictures I want to. I gave him a Nintendo Wii Black which he has been spending every free moment with ever since. I'm glad he is happy cause I sure am!

Yesterday and today we spent at my parents place as well with more Christmas food. We always make so much Christmas food for the buffé that we have to eat it for days to come. Tomorrow I'm gonna eat more Christmas food at my parents place, grandmother is coming too, but Toine has had enough now hehe.

Our Christmas tree with all the presents we got!

Me full from all the Christmas food, haha!

The Christmas tree at my parents place!

Toine playing a boxing game on his new Wii!

2 comments:

  1. Åhh.. Fick du en Nikon D3000? Jag har funderat på att köpa den eller D5000.. Är du nöjd med den?
    Bra bilder?

    God fortsättning! :)

    Kram kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag vet inte vad vi ska göra på nyår, Ville är bjuden till Uppsala och mina vänner vill ha med mig på nån klubb i sthlm, eller så blir vi hemma bara, det får ses.

    ReplyDelete