Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow!

Yay it's snowing...Maybe there is a chance for a white Christmas after all! All the presents are bought and wrapped... only we still don't know what to send to Toines family in the Netherlands. Oh...and we have to find a tree and a top ornament for the tree. I want a star with lights, only they don't seem to make those anymore, I haven't found a single one!

I'm home sick today, got a cold. But it looks like it might be a quick cold. Oh well, I have to make the best of this time and study for the test I got tomorrow. Oh and maybe I'll have some time to build the gingerbread house this evening. Sadly I don't have the time to make one of my usual large and unbelievably cool houses this year so it's gonna have to be just a normal pre made one from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment