Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lucia

I haven't had much time to update the blog lately...being busy with school, working experience and Christmas preparations and all... I get up at 4.30am or so every week day, get home around 5pm, go to bed around 8pm and during those 3 hours I have to cook dinner, do schoolwork, Christmas things, and socialize with friends and family...well...atleast socialize with Toine...

This weekend I managed to cram in all the shopping so all the presents are fixed so thats one thing less on my mind...

Today we were invited to my uncle Tommi and his wife Hanne for some Christmas food, spanish style strange enough. But it was nice and quite tasty, a fun idea.

Today is also Lucia day in Sweden... a strange but beautiful tradition. If you like to watch it here is a link!

http://svtplay.se/t/123386/luciafirande_i_svt

No comments:

Post a Comment