Saturday, October 23, 2010

Care package from the Netherlands

Toine's parents sent a care package friday last week and it arrived here on wednesday. Sadly I was not at home so we had to wait until yesterday to pick it up at the postal office. The package was full of dutch candy and cookies. Dutch peanutbutter for Toine. Some butterfly decorations and 2 nice winter/christmas candles. And last but not least, lots of baby things!

Oh and we got the first snow of the year yesterday. Toine woke up in the morning and looked out the window. He groans "noooooo" and I wake up from pretty sleep. I ask him "whats the matter?". Toine answers "have you looked outside?"... I'm like "ehm...no...you just woke me up..." and I go back to sleep. Hehe.


The baby stuff that was in the package!


Winter view from our livingroom.


Snow on our car!

No comments:

Post a Comment