Friday, October 15, 2010

Dietitian and physiotherapist

2 people I'm going to meet to help me with the pregnancy! The physiotherapist I'll see next week already but it's been hell to try and reach the dietitian. The only time to call and book an appointment is between 1pm and 2pm. The only problem is, I never get through! The line is always busy! Today I finally got through however, only to find out that the first free time they had was at the end of November! Oh well, all I could do was say thanks and accept the time I got.

Toine has been working late every day this week, but yesterday when he came home he had pretty flowers for me! I decided to book tickets to the cinema this weekend, and we are going to se "The last airbender". It looks like a good movie!

2 comments:

  1. Jag har sett den! Tycker den var jättebra. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tycker oxå den var jätte bra. fixade tecknade serien oxå och han kolla första säsongen innan filmen :P tyckte dom summerat det bra faktiskt och karaktärerna liknar varandra lite oxå :P

    ReplyDelete