Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week 11

Approaching the "magic border". It is said that after the end of week 12 the risk of miscarriage is super small. All the organs are finished by now, so the only risk left is the placenta not functioning properly. Anyway, the little one should be around 5cm now and growing like crazy.

I had my sign-up at the maternity care center last week. Had some blood tests done and blood pressure and so on. The midwife asked a lot of questions about hereditary illnesses and our social situation and many many things. Blood pressure was fine (115/70), a little bit low for being me but it's just good, and my hemoglobin level was definitely fine (143 g/L). I used to be a blood donor so I know my levels are always over 140 hehe.

Now for something else. I went mushroom picking with my mom earlier this week and we found a very good amount of black trumpet mushrooms yay! Yummy Yummy!

Last Thursday I bought some Christmas presents for my sisters and for Toine's parents in the Netherlands! I also bought new plates for ourselves!

Tomorrow Toine and I, plus my mother and perhaps my little sister Elin, are going to a big market and I hope to find many fun things to buy, look at, and possibly eat haha.

2 comments: