Saturday, August 20, 2011

Auntie is here

My sister Yvonne is here visiting and the past few days has been really busy. We have been to Gustavsberg, where they make quality Swedish porcelain. Toine was working so I was there with Cecilia. We made her footprints on a plate. We walked around in the museum and shopped for things at the Iittala outlet.

Yesterday we had the traditional crayfish party. Some of the crayfish we actually fished ourselves this year and cooked for the first time. The result was outstanding, very delicious. We celebrated together with good friends, but sadly Cecilia was a little grumpy and cried a lot in the evening.

Today we have been shopping together (Toine was at home doing the laundry, so sweet of him). I bought some warm clothes for the autumn and winter for Cecilia, and when I was walking around in the store, carrying her in my arms, she decided to throw up and made a nice little puddle on the floor... luckily nobody saw it hehe. But then when I had picked the things I wanted and was going to pay, i accidentally dropped some things on the floor, and while I was going to pick them up, she decided to throw up again, a nice little puddle on the floor... this time everyone saw it...hehe oh well. It's not like I can do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment