Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Open preschool

As the title says, I took Cecilia to the preschool. Today it was for babies from 0-8 months and we were playing games and singing songs. Very nice. And I also got to meet with and talk to other mothers that live in my town. It was a lot of fun, they were all very nice. We went there last week as well, but then it was the first day and it was only us and another young mother with her son there. He was 4,5 months old and I told Cecilia she wasn't allowed to date older boys hehe.

Other than that Toine is away all evening on IT-kickoff so I'm all by myself. But it shouldn't be any problems. I hope he has a lot of fun.

I'm trying to put Cecilia tobed now and google for recipies to make for Cecilias baptism. Thanx to the iPad I can do that at the same time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment