Saturday, August 20, 2011

Baptism

Planning for Cecilia's baptism now. The day will be sometime end of October, or beginning of November, it's not sure yet. I will know on Tuesday I think. My plans are great however so I have already started with the planning and preparations. The priest is a friend of ours and she actually speaks dutch so it will be a quite special ceremony. She was going to call the church in Rotterdam and ask them to send up papers with texts and songs in dutch. And then parts of the ceremony will be in dutch, and other parts in swedish. Also my mothers choir will sing some songs, maybe in dutch.

It looks like the guest list will be long, but I don't know exactly who will come. I already have idea's for the decorations we will have at the place where we will have the party afterwards. Idea's for how to fold the napkins, what cakes to bake, what cookies to make, what cards to send! It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment