Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Invitation cards...ordered

Well the title says it all, really. I gave in to Toine's stupid wishes...although I really didn't like the card design I decided to compromise. He could have his boring card design for the invitation, and I could have my cool and pretty design for the thank you cards... He didn't really want that either... But I recon he has no choice... And he didn't even want the party in the first place so why does he all of a sudden go and think he can decide things!

Anyway... Spent the day at my parents place and got some sowing done while my sisters played with Cecilia. We had a really nice dinner cause Yvonne is going back to her home tomorrow...well today really since it's past midnight... Time for bed! Good night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment