Monday, October 26, 2009

Dinner at my parents place

Today (well yesterday now) me and Toine had dinner at my parent's place together with grandmother. As usual I helped prepare most of the food and we made a "castle roast" (slottsstek) or whatever you might call it in english... It's a special pot roast anyway and it turned out very delicious. Afterwards we watched a movie, Arn - Riket vid vägens slut. It's a swedish movie and everyone talked about it so much before it was finished. Saying how good it was going to be... I'm not impressed. The storyline is similar to that of "Kingdom of Heaven"...It's about Arn... he goes to jerusalem to be a templar knight, his maiden waits for him back home. Arn looses the war, comes home, reunites with his maiden and their son, gets married, has another kid, then fights a war with the danish and dies...The end.

Anyway I'm sitting here now doing the finishing touches of the essay me and Jenny has to hand in tomorrow. It's looking really good!

1 comment: