Friday, October 23, 2009

Mirror's Edge

Woohoo today I picked up the HDTV box and after some fixing and trixing, we can now watch some awesome TV!

I finished playing Mirror's Edge on our Playstation 3 today as well. I have to say at first glance the game looked really cool but I thought it would be too hard for me. But the game started of really nice and wasn't really too hard. But when you get further into the game the difficuly increases, but at a perfect pace, not too hard, and not too easy either. It just feels so good when the gameplay goes smooth but at the trickier parts you also have to really use your brain to figure out which way to go, and how to get there. Sometimes you have to do it quick and under preassure. It's got to be one of the most fun games I've ever played!

No comments:

Post a Comment