Sunday, October 11, 2009

Explotions!

I gotta say there is a first for everything... What happened to me about 30 minutes ago was one of the most unbelievable things ever...

So there I was, feeling slightly hungry so I decided to boil some eggs. While waiting for water + eggs to start boiling I decided to pass the time and change some water in the aquarium. So while changing water I lost time of the eggs, and since I like my eggs very creamy I didn't want to risk them getting hardboiled. I took them out and cooled them down...started peeling them and realized they were way undercooked instead...bummer.

BUT! I get the best idea of my life and decide I can put the half peeled eggs in the microwave to finish the boiling! I run them for 30 seconds. Feel them a little and they are still too soft. So I put them in another 30 seconds. PERFECT EGGS! So I go to sit at the computer with a spoon and the first bite of the egg is wonderful and the yellow looked creamy and promising. I dig my spoon into the yellow and find out that appearances can sometimes be deceiving. The yellow was hardboiled inside.

The next second I hear a fizz and then BANG! The freaking egg explodes right up my face, my hair, the computer screen...everything! Luckily I didn't get burned or anything...So now I'm standing here...wiping off remnants of egg... so take my tip. Never cook eggs in a microwave...

This will forever be: The day the egg exploded in my face...

2 comments:

  1. FYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FAAAAAN VAD LÄSKIGT! HAHAHAHAHAHA, JAG HADE DÖTT! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Kul.. Hihi. Tack för tipset!

    ReplyDelete