Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy busy

Theater is now over, after one hell of a good party. The party went on for so long that I knew if I went home to sleep. I wouldn't be able to get up in time to go back and help cleaning. So me and Toine decided to stay and sleep in one of the bed sofas down in the dressing rooms. Bad choice... First it was lumpy and hard. Almost as bad as my parents bed sofa... hehe... constant disturbance of people who kept running in and out of the room to get things (but that stopped eventually) and then in the end, it got freezing cold for some reason. I used my jacket as blanket but poor Toine didn't have anything... I think all in all we slept about 2 hours that night. But it was still a damn fun party. I love the parties with the theater friends cause I feel like I can really let go. They are so used to being on stage, acting, making fun of themselves for the audience that I know, if I make a fool out of myself nobody will really care. The parties are crazy enough anyway hehe.

The final show was on Saturday and it went really good. And on Sunday we had to clear out everything from the stage, which took it's good old time. Not everybody helped in, some people left way early (I'm guessing too much party haha) and some people didn't even show (I know one person actually had to work that sunday morning, poor guy). The ones who really helped out good with the cleaning and everything, were invited for a last dinner at a restaurant close to mine and Toines apartment. My parents picked us up cause we were all dead tired. The food was great and me and Toine decided to eat there more times in the future.

Monday I spent doing laundry and cleaning up a bit. Since we have been so busy with the theater, we haven't really had the time for that yet. We now also drilled all the holes we need in order to put down the floor lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment