Sunday, February 14, 2010

At work

I had to work a nightshift today...tonight...whatever! it's actually a quite easy night I have to say. So easy I can even write on my blog hehe. I'm gonna spend half the night on farmville cause I've already browsed through all my usual sites. Expressen, Aftonbladet, Tjuvlyssnat, Facebook + farmville, Wulffmorgenthaler, Felsms, all the blogs. In that order. I don't really know what to do anymore, but I guess I will figure something out.

Oh and the other day I managed to ruin my ovenmittons...funny story. I was making lunch, went to eat lunch, the firealarm went off, and the mittons are smoking on the stove haha. I threw them out on the balcony in panic and poured some water over the burned residue on the stove. I had to open some windows to get the alarm to stop and to get the smoke out. Thank god for firealarms! Apparently I accidently turned on one plate, instead of turning off the other one that I was cooking on. It's not easy to be smart when hungry!

1 comment:

  1. OJ! Ja det var tur att det inte blev allvarligare! Jag har tyvärr också lite benägenhet att glömma plattorna på, när jag tar av någonting snabbt för det inte ska brännas så registrerar hjärnan att plattan är avstängd när den inte är det. :(

    ReplyDelete