Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy weekend coming up

My foot is still torturing me, although it feels like it's going in the right direction now. It feels better now than before at least. I went outside this week and took some winter pictures on the late here as well. It was a longer walk than I thought and my foot was horrible in the evening but it was worth it. I will post the pictures here later! They are beautiful!

Anyway I have a busy weekend coming up. On Saturday it's Simons birthday (Elins boyfriend). He turns 18 so the whole family is going to celebrate him. And in the evening it's the melody festival and dinner at my parents place. After that, in the middle of the night, I'm invited to an Urgoz run in guild wars haha.

Congratulations to Toines mother, it's her birthday today!

No comments:

Post a Comment