Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My birthday!

Well...my birthday was last friday already. I just forgot I have a blog haha.

Well I had my large family over for dinner last friday to celebrate and my mother brought some nice cake with her. I got nice presents too, very useful ones! I got a coffee thermos, and a thea kettle. Some nice bathsalt, a small electric Latte whisk, a funny but very sharp plastic knife, some pretty table placemats, a mini orchid plant, and the avatar game for PS3. Toines parents sent me some money, but I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Last sunday some of my relatives came over for some cake as well. I stayed up until 3am to make tasty cupcakes with frosting! They gave me 2 Moomin bowls for my collection and I got 2 nice silvery trays as well. Grandmother gave me dessert spoons for my collection!

Big thanks to everyone for the nice presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment