Sunday, February 21, 2010

Make everyday life more fun!

Well as some of you may know, I play a game called Guild Wars. It's kinda like World of Warcraft, except it's 10 times better and doesn't look like "Shrek - the game"...It looks much better and is way way fun. Anyhow... The basics are, you do missions and quests to advance in the game, and kill monsters. You get skill points and experience and money for rewards. So one day when I was bored at home I decided to make my own game. I farmed the apartment for dirty dishes so I could trade them in at the sink for clean ones. I did the elite mission "Laundry time", which yielded me 100,000 xp points and immaginary money. And since I completed the mission much faster than the recommended time, I earned 15 grown up points. For those who wonder, I decided that grown up points can be traded in for either more immaginary money, or extra minutes of play time hehe.

Later on I did a quest for food...the reward was...well, dinner!

Toine went to see a Rammstein concert today in Stockholm Globe Arena. He got VIP tickets from work and I was veeeery jealous! I didn't get to join. But atleast I had a pleasant evening with my parents watching the Swedish melody festival contest on tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment