Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy day!

Woke up quite early this morning. I have my own alarm clock. Cecilia always wakes me up when she gets bored. Then she starts talking and singing, but as soon as I open my eyes and look at her she smiles. And then I pretend to sleep again and she starts talking and singing hehe. It's like she's saying "Mooooommy, it's boooriiing, wake up!" haha.

We went on a nice long walk with a new friend. Her name is Annika and she lives quite close to me. She has a 6 months old daughter and she is super cute and fun to watch.

After the walk I had a quick lunch and then went to Jakobsberg with my mother again. It's been a lot of those trips lately, but it's fun! I bought some flowers for the balcony for autumn and winter. And then we went to the cake decorating shop where I bought some things I need for the christening cakes for Cecilia's party. I have to start working on all the decorations now. I already finished folding all the napkins, and decorated them a bit, but there are still some things to be fixed. I have to start baking as well. I can put the things in the freezer at my parents place.

I fell asleep while putting Cecilia to bed, so now I'm quite awake, but I'm going to try to sleep now anyway. Hopefully I can. Tomorrow I'm going to the preschool again. Normally we go on Tuesdays, but today it was closed, so we will go tomorrow morning instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment