Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A little shopping

Went to thw childrens care center today to weigh and messure Cecilia! She is now 65,3 cm long and weighs 6172 grams. She is long, but not so chubby but they were not worried. They say it's ok now to start tasting other foods! So for this weekend we are going to try to give her a little bit of mashed potato, only a teaspoon or so. Gonna be so much fun!

My mother, Cecilias grandmother was with me at the care center! And afterwards we went to Jakobsberg for a quick visit at her work. I bought 3 new pairs of pants for Cecilia, and we took a trip past the library, there I gave her some food also. Then it was time for us to have lunch. Yummie wok restaurant. After that we took the bus to Sollentuna center and went to look for some pretty decoration things for the baptism/christening. I didn't really find much though.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment