Sunday, September 11, 2011

A little shopping

Yesterday I was by myself for the first time since Cecilias birth! Toine took care of her for an evening and I went to the cinema with one of my best friends Karro! We saw Kung Fu Panda 2 (it was funny!) and had dinner at a spanish restaurant. We picked some tapas to eat and had a lot of fun things to talk about. Toine was doing a good job with Cecilia, and when I came home it was bed time for her, so I got to put her to bed.

She sleeps so well during the nights now. She also starts to learn to sleep during the days, but she doesn't sleep long unless I am in the bed with her also. But that's fine by me! It's quite cozy. She goes to sleep really easy in the evenings as well now. Most of the time all I have to do is give her food around 8pm, then she sometimes sleeps at once, but sometimes she likes to play a little with her feet, and then she sleeps.

Today I went with Toine, Cecilia and my mother to a flea market. I'm searching for nice things to use for the christening party. Today I found 2 cute bowls. We also found a jump-swing for Cecilia to use when she gets a little older, for only 30kr. After that we went to a store and I bought 2 moomin bodies for Cecilia, and a scrap-book to use for the christening, and last but not least, a tray for baking cupcakes, which I needed. We had dinner at my parents place, and I finished making some decorations for the party afterwards! Yay! Now I'm gonna go fix my farm, and then sleep. Tomorrow I'm just gonna stay home and rest with Cecilia! Perhaps we will give her a little real food (mashed potato) for the first time in the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment