Monday, November 9, 2009

The Flying Dutchmen

Toines parent's, Jan and Cora came last Friday and the whole weekend has been busy busy busy.
Friday:
I spend the whole day cleaning...and I mean REALLY cleaning everything, not a single dust in the corner. Sadly there wasn't enough time to clean the windows too. I looked at it as some kind of early Christmas cleaning and if i did a full scale deep cleaning now, I wouldn't have to do it later hehe. I had time to go a quickie to the store to buy breakfast things for the weekend, and to pick up a package with school books and a package with Christmas fabrics and pillow covers. Then Toine picked me up and brought me home before he drove to the airport to get his parents. My mother and Yvonne with her boyfriend Ville came over to watch Idols while waiting for Toine + parents to come home. When they came they had lots of very nice present with them and we had some nice cheese and crackers. It was a late night.

Saturday:
We got up somewhat early for a nice breakfast and shopping at Stinsen shopping center. I think it was fun, Toines parents bought a few thing, we had some nice coffee and tea, I got 2 new fishes for the aquarium. It's 2 "goldfishes", and I named them Jan and Cora of course. In the evening we went on a restaurant boat for an all shrimp dinner. It was really tasty, and there was a good band playing too. And we got more cheese and crackers. We got home pretty late that day too.

Sunday:
Getting up early again for a day in Stockholm. We went into some tourist shops where Jan and Cora bought some presents for the people back in the Netherlands. We went on a tour inside the royal castle, it was very pretty. I almost wish I could live there...but then again if I live there, I can't repaint the walls in the colors I like hehe. We came out of the castle just in time to see the changing of the guards with the parade and things, very fun to see again. We stopped at a small cousy café for coffee, tea and cake before we separated. My mother, sister and her boyfriend were going to a dance show. Me, Toine, Cora and Jan took some time on Åhlens before we went home. Back home we made the most delicious dinner with a elk roastbeef, crispy baked "hasselbacks" potatoes, a nice sauce, some butter fried chanterelles, and vegetables. It was delicious!

Monday:
I spend the whole day in boring, but important school and Toine + his parents take it a bit slower and goes to some stores in Jakobsberg for shopping. We all meet up for dinner at the local restaurant in Kallhäll. The whole big family. Me+Toine, My parents, Toines parents, Yvonne and her boyfriend Ville, and Elin. We were only missing Elins boyfriend Simon. After the dinner we all said "good bye" and "see you later" cause Toine was bringing Jan and Cora to the airport directly after. I hope they had a fun time!...Me I had a fun time, but very busy and now I am tired hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment