Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween party

Me and Toine went to a Halloween party at a friends place. It was fun, we met some new people and drank a lot of booze and played a fun truth or dare game... I picked "dare" a couple of times and ended up having to put my sock in my moth and bark like a dog. Another person had to call a taxi company and say that he forgot his grandfather in the taxi yesterday and wondered if they found him. Toine had to show off his best dance moves. It was a lot of fun! I think we went home around 5 in the morning. And for the first time Toine actually wore make up!

I put make up on Toine so he would look like Frankensteins Monster!

Me, I'm supposed to look like a forrest troll... But my hair went flat after just one hour... I don't understand why!

2 comments:

  1. SV: Ja, visst va det pannacotta :) Men det va någon smak som inte stämde, vi kom fram till att det kan ha varit hjortron.. typ..

    Fina ni va, du som sminkat va? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jävlar så snygg du var!!!

    ReplyDelete