Monday, November 23, 2009

Preparations for London

My arm is completely fine now after the flu shot. Which I celebrated today by cleaning all the windows. They have been looking horrible since they decided it was time to clean the outside of the house... High pressure technique in all it's glory but that damn cleansing agent they used made the windows all gray and stained. All this cleaning made me long for Christmas haha. Luckily London is going to be full of Christmas decorations. Sadly I don't have a camera... I have to ask my sister if I can borrow hers and make Toine buy me one for Christmas so I have my own hehe...

hmm...have to make sure to clean everything before leaving as well (especially the dishes!)... and start packing...it's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment