Friday, November 20, 2009

Vaccine side effects

Well...my arm hurts more today but it comes and goes, sometimes it's almost no pain at all, but other times it can actually hurt quite a bit. I'm going to try some painkillers and see how well they work. So far I at least don't have any other symptoms from the vaccine so maybe that confirms my theory that I might have antibodies from my mother. She had a flu similar to this one back when she was pregnant with me, so maybe I got some antibodies... lets hope so!

Today I got the note from the blood central, saying it's time to come and donate blood again. I don't know how long I have to wait since I took the vaccine before I can donate... I have to find that out.

After dinner me and Toine are going to my parents place. We have to plan a bit about the London trip, where to go, what to see, what to do and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment