Friday, September 25, 2009

D-day

Jenny is sick so she can't join me today sadly. It would have been nice with the company but nothing to do about it now. Toine offered to go with me but well...I know he hates hospitals and he can only be with me for a short time before it's time for the procedure anyway and then he might have to wait for up to 5 hours until I am ready. So I think it's best for him to be at work surrounded by people and lots of other things to do and think about. It's a lot better than sitting all alone and nervous in a hospital corridor at least. Him being there or not will not affect the outcome of the procedure anyway but I'm sure it will go fine. Mom offered as well, she has no problems with hospitals but still...sitting and waiting for maybe 5 hours and being nervous and alone goes for her as well. Ill be fine :)

The first thing I'm going to ask for when I get there is some anti anxiety medication...

9.5 hours until check in...

1 comment:

  1. Lycka till, jag håller tummarna! När du ligger där så får du tänka på att din syster och familj älskar dig och allt kommer gå bra :) <3 Så får du hålla tummarna på min arbetsintervju på lördag. :)

    ReplyDelete