Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tomorrow is the day...

I have been so busy with the theater and other things that I haven't had the time to write here.

Anyway it's going great with the theater. All the people on stage are doing a great job acting and behind the stage we are giving each other hugs and support. Even though it takes up whole days and weekends, it's still fun and nice to be surrounded by friends.

I managed to take some time and go to the forest for mushrooms with my mom again 2 days ago. We got a decent amount of mushrooms, both autumn chanterelles and black trumpets. They are drying in my oven right now.

Well...tomorrow is the Day...the day with a big D. Tomorrow I go to the hospital to get my heart fixed. I have to be there at 9.30 and first they are going to do a Heart Echo on me. It's a simple ultra sound examination. And then it's time. It can take anything from 1 hour to 5 hours. I'm hoping for the shorter time because laying still for 5 hours looking up the ceiling is going to be unbelievably boring after a while no matter how interesting all the medical things surrounding me will be. As I expected I didn't really feel nervous until today, but the plan is to have my friend Jenny with me tomorrow so that will hopefully make it better. Toine hates hospitals so I'm going to spare him the agony of going hehe.

Now I have to prepare for the laundry time at 1pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment