Monday, September 14, 2009

Tranquillité

The theater that I'm working with this time is called Minieola and if you are interested you can read about this years production on http://www.minieola.se (in Swedish).

I am responsible for the make up as always. I don't have a formal make up artist education, but I do have a good sense for colors. This is just something I do for fun! I also provided a portrait drawing of one of the theater characters that will be used on stage (picture of that will come later). Many of my friends are acting on the stage, and some family members are also there. My mother is on stage, and my father is helping out with the lights. Toine is going to try make time and join to help with the sound as well.

Here are some photos taken from rehearsal yesterday!

The show is starting.


The youthful priest of the village is doing a song and dance number on stage, mocking the unknowing mayor.


The old lady (my mother) is getting a cup of hot chocolate from the fragile wife to the barkeeper.


The old lady reads a perfectly sinful poem to her granddaughter, and the chocolate shop owner is listening in the background.


The barkeeper confesses his sin to the priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment