Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a night

They called me yesterday around dinner time asking me if I colud please work a night shift because they were going to get a very special patient and thought they might need an extra person. The night went better than expected and was very calm actually so it was no problem. But since it was Toines birthday yesterday I couldn't just drop what I was doing and take a nap. Plus I also had loads of mushrooms to clean. So I ended up having to be awake for 24 hours traight. It was a long time ago since I did that. So I came home at 7.45 in the morning, just in time to kiss Toine good morning before he left for his kickoff! And i woke up now at 3pm.

Yesterday I gave Toine the ''ABC of the house'' book. Basically it's a book that has every renovation action in it explained. Everything from putting up wallpaper, to making new walls and building a new ceiling. Not that we need a new ceiling in the apartment. But there are other useful things in it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment