Thursday, September 10, 2009

Important news

Yesterday at the country place went quite good. I got my fair share of autumn chanterelles which I now have to clean. That's the boring part! Afterwards I spent the rest of the evening at the theater rehearsal. It's going to be a good show. It's not the same as the one I do in the winter, it's almost the same people however but instead of a show composed with many small sketches and parody material, this show is based on the novel "Chocolat" (there was also a movie made). Anyway I'm going to be busy the next few weeks with both school and doing the make up for the theater!

And now to the important news. I finally got a date for my heart procedure (September 25th) where they will either burn or freeze away the extra electrical pathway I have in my heart. It's a simple procedure where they insert small catheters into a central blood vein, let them travel to the heart, then with electrodes they locate the position of the pathway, and then either freeze it or burn it away with microwaves. I'll be awake all the time and if all goes good I get to go home the same day! This is something I have been waiting for all summer. Sadly it's theater performance on that day but hopefully they can manage without me for one day hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment