Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 10: Wednesday

Woke up today when dad decided that today was the last day, it was time to go home. The rain made the river rise too much so there was absolutely no chance left to catch a fish. I got sad and happy at the same time. Since I like Norway so much but also I miss my cutie Toine a lot now. So we spend the morning packing everything together in the caravan so nothing would move during transport. And then we journeyed over the mountains to a new valley called Mo I Rana. The trip took a while and nothing really interesting happened during the car ride. The river Rana had also flooded from all the rain and was full of fallen trees, and roots and branches. We stopped at a camping place with no cell phone reception and no electricity. It was from there, the boat would leave that would take us to the glacier tomorrow yay! I took some pictures, we had dinner, and then I spent the evening with crosswords since there wasn’t anything else to do. Mom thought about going to the marble castle, but since it had been raining, and it was late and not much light. We decided to save it for next year since it would be too dangerous to go there at this time. Now we are going to sleep in the caravan with no heat. But I got my sheets and a blanket so it should be fine. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment