Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 5: Friday

My foot hurts a lot this morning. Mom woke me up at 9.30, a bit too early if you ask me considering the time I went to bed. I had a lazy day today. My mom did some laundry and I spent the day editing my photos in Photoshop. I’m about half way done with the photos from the traveling days. It’s a lot and since it was cloudy weather when in the mountains some photos are a little dull and not as vibrant as I would want them. My dad came home from his morning fishing trip after lunch time. Their friend had lost a salmon while they were there this morning. Apparently Günter had assembled his fishing line incorrectly, and it snapped clean off while fighting the fish. Dad took a nap and mom and I watched desperate housewives. When dad woke up we drove to the town to buy some bread and other things. One of those being a map of the area so my mom and I can plan some U.E. urban exploration hehe. There is apparently a beautiful canyon nearby, and 2 waterfalls to look at, some caves, and of course the sea is not far from here either. My foot is going to die... We decide to grill some corn and sausages down by the river and watch the boy’s fish for a while. After the food my mom starts freezing so I suggest we go on a little U.E. around the area. And so we do. We eventually reach a little fence with an opening. My mom says when we enter through there, we enter into the land of the Trolls. Well mom usually knows her things so I believed her. We found an old troll treasure, 2 old mopeds, rusted and torn apart. We think they belonged to the traffic troll. A little further in I saw some large animal droppings and I was sure they were from the infamous Bjärv. A creature much like Bigfoot or the Yeti, more animal however. Large like a bear, but quick, agile and smart like a wolverine... a Beaverine. Everyone knows it exists but nobody has ever seen it. We got scared and decided to leave the land of the trolls. When we got back the boys were done fishing. No luck today but they heard of a guy fishing that caught a fly-fishing line in the water and decided to pull it up. There was a salmon still hooked on the other end of it, but it jumped above the water and shook loose. So now we know what happened to the fish that took off with half of Günter’s fishing equipment at least. Mom and I looked at another desperate housewives episode when we got back and now I’m ready for bed. It's 1am and bright as the morning. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment