Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 8: Monday

Woke up around 3, and 4, and 6.30 and then finally at 9. It was a very windy night but also very warm. Mom thinks it’s because yesterday was such a warm day that the isolation material in the caravan is still heated, because the radiators are off and still it’s around 25 C inside. I had both windows open all night long which means I now have my original amount of mosquito bites x2. Or something like that...I’m getting immune to them now cause they don’t itch nearly as much as they did in the beginning. I think the allergy pills are helping as well, thank god. Not too bad on my feet still. However all this sightseeing and hiking has made my bad foot go worse again. It’s starting to piss me off now and as soon as I get back home I’m going to make an appointment to the doctor. A new doctor, cause I’m sick of this! Anyway, mom and I had breakfast and then my dad came home, no luck fishing again sadly. All the rain has made the river rise and my dad says the fishing is bad when the river is high. Well he usually knows his stuff so I believed him. He took a nap and went back to try again after a while. My mom and I spent the day with desperate housewives and crosswords, and candy. Around 3pm dad came back and we went sightseeing to a place called "segelfjället" the sail mountain. It was beautiful. A mountain almost completely vertical straight down into an emerald green lake. Mom and I are planning on hiking up to that mountain next year when my foot is better (hopefully). On the way back I saw a grotto with a waterfall coming out of it. And on another mountain I thought I saw a hidden hatch or something. Mom said it’s the Illuminati that made it. Well she usually knows her stuff so I believed her. Mom says whenever there is something mysterious going on, it’s the illuminati. The Illuminati seem to be some really busy bees then. Back home again my mom and I passed the time with some more crosswords and desperate housewives and after dad went to bed we looked at the film "Angels and Demons" and I’ll be damned...there they were again those darn Illuminati. Mom is right, they are everywhere! Oh well. It's 1.50 am. If the weather is bad, dad is gonna drive us to the salt-current tomorrow, awesome! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment