Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cleaning day

Today was designated "cleaning day". Landry time was booked between 1 pm and 4 pm. Sheets were changed, everything was cleaned. Floor got vacuumed, and wet wiped. Even my aquariums got "vacuumed" and I did a water change. Toine did the dishes (good boy) and helped with the laundry of course. We also recycled all paper and cardboard in the apartment! The only thing we didn't do was dusting. Oh and we went down town. I had to pick up a Christmas present that I ordered for my middle sister. It came in a much bigger package than I anticipated, so I'm happy I had Toine with me. He carried the large package home, while I did some fun shopping at the food market hehe. I came home with salad, lots of fruit, milk, grinded meat, cream, a whole chicken, some shampoo for me and Toine, some bregott (butter), garlic and stamps.

Not that my shopping list is anything interesting to read...

Today Toine thought it was a good idea with waffles for dinner! I agreed.

1 comment:

  1. WAAAAAAAAAH! Vad gott!!!!

    Jo, jag började må skitilla nu på eftermiddagen och magen är krasslig och känns som jag ska kräkas hela tiden..

    Vet inte om jag blivit smittad av någon på klubben eller om det var för att jag åt en gorby som legat i kylen i 3 dagar (dom måste förvaras i -18 innan uppvärmning max på -6 i ett dygn om det vore så)

    mamma tror inte på gorby grejen men jag tror att om dom skriver att den inte får förvaras i kyl men att för en billy pizza är det okey så är det något speciellt med den som gör att man inte bör.

    ReplyDelete