Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Examination day

Today I had a left over examination from last term. Psychiatric care... I missed it last term cause I was too busy preparing things for my middle sisters graduation which of course is a lot more important than one single test that I have all summer to study for. Jenny, my classmate and dear friend didn't do the test either so we were together today. After the test we compared answers and many of them were the same and that usually means it's good. I hope I will pass this one!

On my way home I stopped by in Kista to get a haircut...believe it or not, but I actually haven't done that in over two years...so yeah...it was time! It was a drop in salon and a hairdresser I've never had before so it looks a little different than I'm used to but it looks good! No wonder it looks different when I've had the same hairdresser for 23 years (my whole life...) and suddenly go to a new place :)

While I was on the bus home my mother called me and was wondering if we could go out to the forest again and pick some more mushrooms. Of course! I said and went straight for my parents house. When we left for the forest, the sun was shining, when we arrived at the forest, the rain was pouring, and pouring, and pouring. Almost felt like the Niagara falls... So we endured the harsh weather, got soaking soaking soaking wet, for only 2 liters of yellow chanterelles. :(

I got dinner at my parents place, Toine had to work overtime today and didn't get home until 8.15 pm so I stayed to bleach my youngest sisters hair as well before I headed back home.

Tomorrow I'm going to try conserve the mushrooms in glass jars for easier storage. As I mentioned earlier, the freezer is not as big as I'd like it to be hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment