Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just another day

Today didn't really bring me much. I woke up in the most horrible way however cause they are trimming the trees outside this week. Imagine sleeping deeply and suddenly hearing a roaring chainsaw... Anyway...

I helped my youngest sister to get tickets to Coldplay and Winnerbäck for her and her boyfriend. The Coldplay concert was sold out long ago but they just released some extra seats today. At the first try i didn't get any, they were all booked up within 10 seconds, basically. However, the tickets can only be booked for 5 minutes (unless you play for them immediately) so after some update-button-clicking-frenzy i managed to score 2 tickets which i at first thought were quite bad ones, but my sister wanted them anyway. Later on she found out that section A is apparently one of the best places to sit so it looks like it will be all good after all!

I went to the food store as planned as well...Maybe i bought with me a little too much cause it was rather heavy to get up the stairs but it was things we needed anyway. Oh and i was planning on studying today but...well...somehow i didn't get to that...I'll try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment