Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grinda island

Today I got up early and went with my middle sister and my mother to a small island in the Stockholm archipelagos. We relaxed on a small beach, had a picnic next to the sheep, and took a hike around the island. It was beautiful weather, a little windy perhaps but it was nice. They had a farm on the island and me and my mother bought some farm fresh eggs from their free range hens. They had sheep, and cows as well, all very pretty to look at. When walking in the forest I saw many "baby" chanterelles and the urge to go pick mushrooms bubbled up inside me. So tomorrow I'm going to my parents again and we will go out in the forest again for more yellow gold!


A bunny was running around the main area, very tame and obviously used to all the people!


One of the cows, pregnant and very cute!


The view from the beach was lovely, you could see many sailboats passing by.


Got the sun in my face but anyway here is the new haircut and new hair color :)

No comments:

Post a Comment