Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I was planning on spending the morning together with my psychiatric-care books, studying for my test on Tuesday...somehow I got stuck on the 5th season of sailor moon... Why does that always happen? When it's time to really study for school, my interest is as far away as the Himalayas... oh well, so far I haven't failed a test from lack of knowledge so I'm sure it will go well after all. No stress!

My parents came to pick me up at 4:30 pm today cause we were going to celebrate my dads birthday! Toine came to my parents house straight from work and was of course exhausted already. The first week of work after a holiday is always the hardest. We grilled some nice "flinta" steak together with paprika, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and corn-cobs. We had boiled potatoes with that. Later in the evening we had some home made "daim" cake (except my youngest sister who had some vegan cake thingy which probably tastes like play-doh clay as always...I can't believe she actually likes it...but whatever rocks her boat so to say hehe). My dad got his present which was a large compost grinder of some sorts. We all chipped in on the money since it wasn't really cheap. My dad seemed happy with it so I guess it's all good!

Tomorrow we are planning to see a movie on the cinema. Toine wants to stay home and rest so I will go together with my family. Time for good night now!


Lovely play-doh clay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment