Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Like you've never seen me before!

My middle sister is going to get glasses. When she went to the optician she strangely enough only had 3/10 eyesight. I find that a little odd considering she takes such good sharp pictures with her camera. But then again it's such a good camera that even blind people can take good pictures hehe. I want one like that... Anyway she is trying to pick out glasses for herself. I actually also have glasses although I don't use them so often. Objects in the distance becomes a little blurry on my right eye only.

I bought my student train card today. Normally a train card costs 690kr/month, but as a student I only pay 1780kr for 4 months (445kr/month) so that's a pretty good discount. I had to stand in line and wait for half an hour but it's worth it.

The plan today is to make home made full grain pizza!


Like you've never seen me before! An old picture of me and my glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Typ alla jag har hemma nu har gråa, silver och bronsfärgade bågar, och några av dom har halva ramen. Men du får se sen när du kommer hit! höööööh jag vill ha linser men kanske är bäst att börja med glasögonen eftersom optikern ville att jag skulle vänja mig med den nya synen och bara ha glasögonen ibland. Får bli linser i framtiden kanske.

    ReplyDelete